WELCOME BACK ADVENTURE.
Adventure is calling and Grandland X has answered. This special SUV draws the eye with its sharply cut lines, muscular stance and athletic attitude.
Perfect from every angle, inside out! Want to make your Grandland X even more striking? Then add the stylish 2-tone-roof1.
1 = Optional on SRi / Elite
TOUGH OUTSIDE, SMOOTH INSIDE.
When the roads get rough, stay relaxed with soft premium materials and a stylish contoured interior. Make Grandland X the ultimate you-zone.
- Premium materials
- Ergonomic front seats (AGR) offer superior comfort and support.1
- Spacious load area (514-1652 litres)
1 = Standard on Elite, optional on SC / SRi. Opel’s ergonomic front seats are certified by the Campaign for Healthier Backs (AGR), a centre of excellence for ergonomics. The certificate is a seal of quality awarded by an independent testing committee made up of experts from various medical disciplines.
TRIMS / FABRICS
WHAT'S YOUR FLAVOUR?
Smart choice or bold statement – choose a trim level and add the features that work for you.
- Stylish 2-tone-roof1 or panoramic glass roof2
- Leather seats3 and steering wheel
- Ambient light4
Select Elite for the most luxurious Grandland X experience!
1 = Optional on SRi / Elite.
2 = Optional on SC / SRi / Elite.
3 = Standard on Elite.
4 = Standard on SRi / Elite.
RIMS THAT MAKE A STATEMENT.
STUNNING ROOF OPTIONS
Leave your friends speechless by showing off your stylish 2-tone-roof1. Add more charm with the stunning panoramic glass roof2. Driving will never be the same, it'll be better!
1 = Optional on SRi / Elite.
2 = Optional on SC / SRi / Elite.
SET THE MOOD.
LED AFL HEADLIGHTS
ADVANCED LED HEADLIGHTS.
LED Adaptive Forward Lighting (AFL) gives you outstanding visibility and enhanced safety at night. Bright LED headlights even turn into bends as you steer helping you see further.
AFL headlights give you the best possible illumination in all situations.
Here are some of the great features:
- Dynamic light – The projector units swivel in the direction of travel so they can illuminate further into bends as you drive.
- Urban light – At low speeds the projector units swivel 8° outwards for better visibility.
- Motorway light – At higher speeds the light range is increased.
- Country light – Lighting is increased ahead and to the sides.
- Static cornering light – When you indicate corners and bends are illuminated.
1 = Optional on SC / SRi. Standard on Elite.
ADVANCED CRUISE CONTROL
SET YOUR SPEED AND CRUISE.
The next generation of driver assistant systems are here. They scan the road and shield Grandland X with a safety zone to minimise risk and aid the driver .
1 = Optional. Please note: Opel driver assistance systems are intended to support the driver within the inherent limitations of the system. The driver remains responsible for driving.
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING.
The system1 audibly warns the driver of potential danger ahead. If another car or a pedestrian gets too close, it automatically brakes - even bringing it to a halt on automic models.
1 = Optional on SRi. Standard on Elite. Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection works automatically at speeds between 5 and 140km/h. For speeds between 5 and 30km/h a 0.9g deceleration is applied to reduce the impact speed of the collision. For speeds of 30 to 140km/h the system reduces the speed by up to 50km/h. To reduce speed by over 50km/h the driver needs to provide additional braking. The operational speed range depends on the type of obstacle detected:
- Mobile obstacles: detected between 5 to 140km/h.
- Fixed obstacle: detected between 5 to 80km/h.
- Pedestrians: detected between 5 to 60km/h.
Please note: Opel driver assistance systems are intended to support the driver within the inherent limitations of the system. The driver remains responsible for driving.
LEADING SAFETY TECHNOLOGY.
The Grandland X has your back in every situation: packed with cutting-edge technology, it makes driving easier and safer than ever before.
- Lane Assist1: Helps you avoid collisions by keeping the vehicle from drifting out of the lane by applying gentle steering corrections.
- Side Blind Spot Alert2: Ultrasonic sensors help prevent collisions with other vehicles ‘hidden’ in the vehicle’s side blind spots. A visual alert warns the driver if anything is detected.
- Driver Drowsiness Alert1: The system monitors the driver's response times and behaviour to help reduce accidents caused by tiredness.
1 = Optional on SRi. Standard on Elite.
2 = Optional on SC. Standard on SRi / Elite.
360° PANORAMIC CAMERA.
Making parking and backing out a breeze - even in confined spaces. The 360° Panoramic camera1 gives you a 'bird's eye view' of potential obstructions all-around you.
ADVANCED PARK ASSIST
PARK LIKE AN EXPERT.
Don't worry about parking again - Advanced Park Assist1 does the hard work for you. Grandland X steers for you while you just drive backwards or forwards as directed.
ERGONOMIC FRONT SEATS
BEST FOR A HEALTHY BACK.
Ergonomic front seats1, certified by the 'Campaign for Healthier Backs' offer superior seating on long trips.
Treat your back to ergonomic seating1 - certified by the Campaign for Healthier Backs (AGR), an independent centre of excellence for ergonomics:
- Adjustable 16 different ways
- Extendable thigh support to adjust your seat to precisely the right length for your legs.
1 = Optional on SC / SRi. Standard on Elite
THE HEAT IS ON.
Frost will melt away with these heated features.
- Heated Front and Rear Seats1. Treat yourself and your passengers to a warm welcome.
- Heated Steering Wheel1. Push a button and the grip areas of your steering wheel will warm your hands.
- Heated Outside Mirrors. No more ice scraping. Get a clear view in no time
1 = Optional on SRi / Elite.
2 = Optional on SC / SRi. Standard on Elite.
HANDS-FREE POWER TAILGATE.
The intelligent Hands-Free Tailgate1 automatically opens and closes the tailgate by simply moving your foot under the rear bumper.
1 = Standard on SRi / Elite.
MORE SPACE FOR YOUR ADVENTURES.
ONSTAR: YOUR CONNECTIVITY AND SERVICE ASSISTANT.
Opel OnStar1 is a premium service that makes you feel safe, connected and cared for, virtually everywhere in Europe, 24/7 and 365 days a year.
SAFE: Better safe than sorry! In case of an accident or if you, your passengers or a passer-by are not feeling well, our specially trained advisors are there for you, anytime, anywhere. If needed, they can send emergency services to your location.1
CONNECTED: Opel is making sure you are fully connected: With a fast in-car Wi-Fi Hotspot for 7 devices.2 Your smartphone also becomes the ultimate remote for your car.3
CARED FOR: Who wouldn’t want a personal assistant? Our advisors are at your service 24/7/3651, for example to book a hotel4 if you are too tired to drive.
1 = OnStar Services require activation and account with OnStar Europe Ltd. Charges apply after applicable trial period. All services are subject to mobile network coverage and availability. The OnStar subscription packages could be different from the services included in the free trial package. Click here for details of availability, coverage and charges. Terms and conditions apply.
2 = Wi-Fi Hotspot Services require an account with OnStar Europe Ltd. and the nominated network operator. Wi-Fi trial has a time limit and capped data allowance. Charges apply thereafter. All services subject to mobile network coverage and availability.
3 = Some elements of Smartphone App, Vehicle Diagnostics, and Destination Download may not be available for all cars/trim levels. An embedded Opel navigation unit and map data are requirements for the Destination Download service. Check for service limitations and charges.
4 = Via booking.com. E-mail address and credit card required. More information here
NEXT STOP, ADVENTURE.
Expand your frontiers – without getting lost. Europe is at your fingertips with the integrated 3D mapping of the Navi 5.0 IntelliLink1.
- In-built satellite navigation system with European 3D maps.
- Apple CarPlay™2 and Android Auto™2 smartphone projection.
- 8-inch colour touchscreen.
- Voice control, text read-out/reply, USB video playback.
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and much more.
1 = Optional on SC. Standard on SRi / Elite.
2 = Compatibility and certain functionalities may differ depending on the type of device and version of operating system. Apple CarPlay™ is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Auto™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
CHARGE YOUR PHONE - CABLE FREE.
Top up your smartphone battery wire-free with a wireless charging dock in Grandland X.
1 = Optional on SC / SRi / Elite. Please note: Only suitable for PMA or Qi enabled devices and may require additional equipment.
DENON® PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM.
Give every journey an exciting soundtrack: play yours on the premium Denon®1 sound system with 8 HiFi speakers and a powerful subwoofer.
FULL SMARTPHONE INTEGRATION.
Seamlessly connect your smartphone via Apple CarPlayTM1 or Android AutoTM1 with the R4.0 IntelliLink2 infotainment system.
Easily access your phone, music, maps and messages through a voice control function such as Apple Siri™1 or use the 7-inch colour touchscreen:
- Music playback
- Email reception and readout function
- Access to photos via USB
- Audio streaming and hands-free-calling via Bluetooth®
1 = Compatibility and certain functionalities may differ depending on the type of device and version of operating system. Apple CarPlay™ is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Auto™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
2 = Standard on SC.
START YOUR ENGINES.
An engine that matches your needs – now you can have it in Grandland X. Head towards your next adventure thanks to dynamically smooth and efficient power.
- Diesel 1.6 (120PS) Turbo D
- Petrol 1.2i (130PS) Turbo
All vehicles have been constructed with lightweight materials to ensure great performance.
Opel Grandland X: Fuel consumption combined: 5.5-4.0 l/100km; combined CO₂ emissions: 127-104 g/km.*
GEAR UP: 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC.
If you choose the extra smooth automatic transmission1, you will benefit from the following:
- Quickshift technology for the best shifting speeds on the market.
- Reduced internal friction for improved efficiency.
- Improved gear change for smooth power delivery.
All engines are also available with a precise 6-speed manual transmission. So there's one for everyone's requirements.
1 = Optional.
Grip Control1 maintains optimum traction – no matter what the surface. Gravel, mud or snow? Choose one of five modes on the dial and let Grandland X do the rest:
For those drivers who regularly take their vehicle off road, this pack helps the driver cope with whatever conditions they encounter:
- Electronic Stability Programme on
- Electronic Stability Programme off
1 = Optional.
Express yourself with original Opel accessories and make the most out of your vehicle. Designed and tested for your Opel.
Please note: Actual accessories may vary from those shown.