The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow all cookies". This is so that we can give you the very best experience while you're on our website. You can adjust your cookie settings at any time in your browser preferences. Find out more
Both systems let you project certain apps and functionality from a smartphone on the touchscreen display.2
R4.0 IntelliLink® - standard on Astra SC.
– 7-inch colour touchscreen
– Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
– Bluetooth® mobile phone portal/audio streaming
– USB connection
Navi 900 IntelliLink® - standard on SRi and Elite.
Additional features include:
– 8-inch colour touchscreen
– Built-in navigation system with 3-D views
– Voice control
– 4.2-inch colour instrument cluster display
– Shark-fin antenna
– CD player option
2 = Compatibility and functionality may depend on your device and OS version
The 5 or 6-speed manual transmissions run super smooth and offer excellent precision. The clutch-free Easytronic 3.0® will even let you enjoy a sporty ride with less than 100g CO2 emissions/km. Choose our 6-speed automatic transmission for a convenient, highly efficient ride.
The driver's ergonomic AGR seat is certified by the German AGR (Campaign for Healthier Backs), a centre of excellence for ergonomics. The AGR driver's seat features a wide range of adjustments, including lumbar support and seat cushion extension, all letting you fine-tune your favourite seating position. Alternatively there's the Wellness driver's seat featuring in-seat massage and ventilation.
IntelliLux LED® Matrix headlights adjust automatically so you can drive on high beam without disturbing other drivers.
Opel puts intelligent technology to work where it counts:
– Your headlights comprise 16 separate LED elements
– They react to other vehicles by cutting out one or more LED elements
– Your high beam is glare-free all the time
– Cornering lights further enhance safety
– You enjoy optimum lighting in any situation
– Driving at night is safer and much more relaxed
– Outstanding reliability ensures maximum longevity
Traffic Sign Recognition: This advanced sign-detection system displays speed limits and other traffic signs and even recognises temporary electronic signs.
Following Distance Indicator: Indicates how many seconds of driving time you are behind the vehicle in front – helping you maintain a safe distance.
Forward collision alert: The system warns the driver – both visually and audibly – if it senses a potential collision ahead. If no avoiding action is taken by the driver, the system automatically slows the vehicle with City Emergency Braking (active at speeds up to 60km/h).
Lane departure warning with lane assist: Warns when the car moves outside of lane markings. The lane assist function provides gentle steering correction to help drivers keep in their lane if no active inputs are made.