1. All OnStar services and Wi-Fi services will cease to be available on December 31st, 2020. No trial or paid subscriptions or services, including emergency response services, will be available after that date.
2. All services subject to mobile network coverage and availability.
3. OnStar services are provided by and require an account with OnStar Europe Ltd, a GM Company
4. Check www.opel.ie/onstar for further information on OnStar and Wi-Fi services.
5. Charges apply after initial 12 month trial. The OnStar subscription packages could be different from the services included in the free trial package.
6. Wi-Fi services are provided by and require an additional account with the nominated mobile network operator. Wi-Fi trial has time limit and capped data allowance. Charges apply thereafter.
7. OnStar Emergency Assistance services are not eCall services for the purposes of the eCall Regulations.
8. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Also, not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
9. Some elements of Smartphone App may not be available for all vehicles/trim levels, and may require an OnStar subscription. Check www.opel.ie/onstar for more details and service limitations.
10. OnStar will direct a professional breakdown recovery team to your location. If your vehicle is within the Opel/Vauxhall New Vehicle Roadside Assistance coverage period, OnStar will connect with the Opel/Vauxhall Roadside Assistance service, who will send help free of charge, subject to the Opel/Vauxhall Roadside Assistance terms and conditions. If your vehicle is outside the coverage of the Opel/Vauxhall New Vehicle Roadside Assistance service, the provider of the breakdown recovery service may apply charges for the service provided.
11. An OnStar advisor can help you to book a hotel room using Booking.com, subject to the Booking.com user terms and privacy statement, which can be found on the Booking.com website, and the applicable terms and conditions for your hotel. OnStar assists you to make a booking and is not responsible for the services provided by Booking.com or the applicable hotel. E-mail address and credit card required.
12. Only available for car parks listed in Parkopedia.com. Car park availability is determined at the time of contact with OnStar and is subject to change.
13. Some elements of Destination Download may not be available for all vehicles/trim levels. An embedded Opel navigation unit and map data are requirements for the Destination Download service. Check www.opel.ie/onstar for more details and service limitations.