An electrifying offer not to be missed
At Opel we endeavour to simplify the transition to electric vehicles and to offer you a seamless e-mobility experience, that is truly end-to-end eco-friendly and sustainable. That’s why we’ve partnered with Energia, Ireland’s leading independent energy company, to provide a FREE smart home charger PLUS 20% discount off Energia’s 100% sustainable, green energy, when you register your new electrified Opel and switch your domestic electricity supply to Energia.
Contact your local Opel dealer for details or click here for further information.
Charged for the future
If you want maximum performance and convenience, allowing you to charge your Opel from the comfort of your home more quickly, at a time that suits you, the fitment of a home charging wall box is the best solution.
Wall boxes are very straight forward to use and together with your smart phone and the MyOpel app, they have more features beyond pure charging; monitor usage, pre-set your charging times, pre-set your air conditioning and remote charge your vehicle. For the optimum experience, opt for a smart home charger.
We’ve teamed up with Energia, Ireland’s leading independent energy provider, to make the installation of your new smart wall box easy, FREE and seamless.
All eligible Opel customers are offered a comprehensive Energia bundle when they purchase an electrified Opel vehicle and switch to Energia, to include free installation of a smart domestic charger. Significantly, customers will also benefit from a 20% discount off Energia’s 100% renewable energy supply, equating to up to 10,000 kilometres worth of free driving and fulfilling a truly sustainable, end-to-end eco-friendly mobility solution.
To claim this offer, simply see our terms and conditions.
OPEL. THE FUTURE IS EVERYONE’S.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions Offer Dates: 1st June 2020 – 31st December 2023 (“Closing Date”).
The following terms and conditions apply to the Energia / Opel Ireland free smart electric vehicle charger and installation offer, plus 20% discount off Energia green energy. In the event of any conflict, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Charger Model shown for illustrative purposes and subject to change.
- Free Charger Offer is subject to standard installation and customer eligibility for €600 SEAI electric vehicle home charger grant. One charger installation is applicable per claimant and no cash alternative is on offer. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional discount or offer. Additional charges may apply for non-standard installations. As per SEAI recommendations an electrical survey may be required prior to install and will incur an additional cost
- The offer is open to all customers who register a new Opel electric passenger car from 1st June 2020 to 31st December 2023, sourced and registered through the Opel Dealer Network in the Republic of Ireland, and who switch their domestic electricity supply to Energia. The Offer runs until the specified Closing Date, 31st December 2023.
- The offer is redeemable through your local Opel Dealer on registration of your new Opel electric car.
- Opel Ireland and Energia reserve the right to withdraw the Offer, either generally or in respect of any particular customer, at any time and to vary or amend any element of the Offer at any time without further notice.
- These terms and conditions may be varied or amended by Opel Ireland and Energia for any valid commercial, technical or operational reason.
- If you enter into the Promotion you agree that we may use your personal details to administer and run this offer.
- Electricity discount based on Energia standard unit rates. The discounted energy tariff will give customers savings equivalent of up to 10,000 driving km per year, equating to 1,548 kWh. This is based on a driving efficiency of 6.7km per kWh of charge, a customer having a 24hr meter in their home, customer charging their vehicle at 20% discount on our standard unit rates. The calculations assume customer travels 13,436km in their vehicle per year – source https://www.cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/ep/p-tranom/transportomnibus2021/
- Annual EV inclusive Cost €2,539.59 based on average annual usage, 1 year discount on standard unit rates. Includes standing charge, PSO Levy & Carbon Tax. T&Cs & early termination fee of €200 apply. Valid from March 2023, prices subject to change.
- Customers switching their electricity supply to Energia may be required to pay an early termination fee from their current electricity supplier.