Take Charge with Opel
Thinking of making the switch to plug-in electric or all-electric motoring? At Opel, we’re absolutely confident you’ll love the simplicity of e-mobility as much as we do. There’s never been a better time to go electric with Opel, with a broad range of passenger cars to choose from. Indeed, whatever your motoring needs, we’ve the perfect zero-emissions car for you.
The Opel Corsa: the small car bursting with big car attitude
The Opel Mokka-e: crowned Continental Tyres Irish Small SUV of the Year 2022
The Opel Grandland PHEV: the new style icon in the Opel stable
The Opel Combo-e Life: the everyday, load-lugging 5-seater family MPV
The Opel Zafira-e Life: the comfortable, stylish nine-seater with oodles of room for everyone
The Opel Vivaro-e Combi: the practical nine-seater made for adventures and family life
With impressive ranges from a single charge across our electric range and fast charging of up to 80% in just 30 minutes, what’s not to love?
Plus to give you the assurance you’re making the right decision, we’re bringing you a little more peace of mind. Register a new, all-electric or plug-in electric PHEV Opel passenger car and if you are not happy after six months, we will take it back. It really is that easy! So, with excellent low-cost finance on offer (see finance offers for details) and a FREE home charger thanks to our Energia partnership (see Promotions section), book your test drive in any of our electrified vehicles today and Take Charge with Opel.
Terms and Conditions apply.
OPEL TAKE CHARGE OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions Offer Dates: 1st January 2022 – 31st January 2023 (“Closing Date”).
1. The following terms and conditions apply to Opel Ireland’s Take Charge Promotion (“the Offer”). In the event of any conflict, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
2. The Offer runs during the Offer Dates set out above until the specified Closing Date, 31st January 2023.
3. The Take Charge offer is open to customers who register a new Opel electrified passenger car from 1st January 2022 to 31st January 2023, sourced and registered through the Opel Dealer Network in the Republic of Ireland.
4. The Take Charge offer can be used in conjunction with Opel’s low-cost HP finance offer plus three years’ free servicing but cannot be combined with Opel’s PCP offer.
5. To avail of the Opel Take Charge offer, customers must qualify for the full SEAI grant.
6. To avail of the Opel Take Charge offer, simply register your new Opel electrified vehicle at your chosen local Opel Dealer in the Republic of Ireland in the normal fashion.
7. Your chosen local Opel Dealer will contact you after 3 months following your purchase and again after 5 months, to check your satisfaction.
8. Within 6 months, if you are not fully satisfied e-mobility is for you, your chosen Opel Dealer will replace your Opel with an equivalent value petrol or diesel model.
9. Mileage must be below 10,000km on returning the vehicle and only normal wear and tear will be accepted.
10. No cash alternative is applicable: the full equity in your vehicle will be transferred towards the cost of registering a new Opel petrol or diesel at the same Dealership.
11. Opel Ireland reserves the right to withdraw the Offer, either generally or in respect of any particular customer, at any time and to vary or amend any element of the Offer at any time without further notice.
12. These terms and conditions may be varied or amended by Opel Ireland for any valid commercial, technical or operational reason.
13. If you enter into the promotional Offer, you agree that we may use your personal details to administer and run this offer.