Opel Service Club is an innovative initiative from Opel that rewards the loyalty of Opel owners by giving you exclusive discounts on servicing and maintenance work on your Opel vehicle. Because we know maintenance costs can increase as your vehicle gets older, we’ll give you discounts on genuine Opel parts and labour that are linked to your vehicle’s age:
Vehicle Age 0-12 months 13-36 months 37-60 months 61 months
Discount on parts and labour 5% 15% 20% 25%
Once registered to the Opel Service Club, your new member welcome pack will be sent out to you by post.
Your new member welcome pack will contain your activated membership card and key-fob as well as full details of the Opel Service Club entitlements. Thereafter, you can enjoy the benefits and discounts from Opel’s Service Club programme.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Opel Service Club is only available to customers who own Opel vehicles registered in the Republic of Ireland.
2. The standard benefits of the programme are as follows:
- 5% discount on parts and labour for vehicles aged 0-12 months.
- 15% discount on parts and labour for vehicles aged 13-36 months.
- 20% discount on parts and labour for vehicles aged 37-60 months.
- 25% discount on parts and labour for vehicles aged 61+ months.
3. Opel Service Club discounts apply to service and repair work carried out on your registered Opel vehicle at participating authorised Opel dealers only.
4. Parts discount applies to genuine Opel parts and lubricants only.
5. Discounts are not available on tyres or pre-NCT inspections.
6. OpelService Club discounts are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Please note that Opel Dealers are not agents of Opel Ireland and are not authorised to bind Opel Ireland by any specific or implied undertaking or representation.
8. Opel Ireland, registered in Ireland (66136) with a Registered Office in Gowan House, Naas Road, Walkinstown, D12 RCC4.
9. Opel Ireland reserves the right to alter or terminate the Opel Service Club programme at any given time without prior notice.
10. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Opel Ireland.